中英對照唷,可練練英文,還可以看智者的思維,更可以會心一笑!


A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.

一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。
 

He was sitting in his boat the other day

when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '

一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !




He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

他四處張望,卻四下無人。





He thought he was dreaming

when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '

當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。 





He looked in the water and there,

floating on the top, was a frog.

他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。



The man said, ' Are you talking to me? '

老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」





The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you.

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」


Pick me up then, kiss me and

I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。


I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! '

我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。


The man looked at the frog for a short time,reached over, picked it up carefully,and placed it in his front pocket.

老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。


The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?

I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. '

青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?

我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」


He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,

'Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog. '

他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:

「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」


人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種智慧 。

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    大河馬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()